Tullyglass Hotel Contact Details:
Key Travel Times:
Tullyglass House hotel is located in the Galgorm area of Ballymena. It is directly opposite the County Hall, which is sign-posted clearly from both the motorway and town centre. It is also centrally located within the north, making it ideal for travelling to many scenic tourist attractions.
Tullyglass Hotel is the following distance by car:
- Belfast City Centre, 25 mins drive (18 mile)
- Belfast International Airport, 15 mins drive (12 miles)
- George Best Belfast City Airport, 30 mins drive (25 miles)
- Ballymena Town Centre, 2 mins drive (1.5 miles)
Suggested Taxi Options:
- The FonaCab app (which has much better coverage than Uber in Northern Ireland)
- E-CABS, website: www.ecabsni.com, telephone: +44 (0) 28 2565 2200
- TC Bros Taxi’s, website: www.tcbros.co.uk, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: +44 (0) 28 2564 4440
There are many options for getting to the venue, but we suggest one of the following plans:
The Local Travel Plan
This is applicable for those living locally in Northern Ireland.
For locals, there are a few options:
- Hop in your car and drive to Ballymena for early afternoon! (the ceremony timings are not concrete yet, but likely will be around 12 noon) Note, free parking is available at the venue.
- Alternatively, grab a taxi if you want to have a few glasses of wine on the day.
- We’ve booked a coach to take people from central Belfast directly to Tullyglass Hotel, leaving at 11am sharp. Please let us know in the RSVP if you want a seat onboard.
The Domestic & EU Citizen Travel Plan
If you are a UK, Irish or EU citizen, or if you have a UK visa / ILR, you do not need anything other than your passport to enter Northern Ireland. https://www.gov.uk/guidance/visiting-the-uk-as-an-eu-eea-or-swiss-citizen
- You can typically book direct flights to either Belfast International Airport (BFS) or George Best Belfast City Airport (BHD) from most British cities or European capitals.
- Both airports have bus services to central Belfast, and car rental companies available from the airport.
- To travel to Tullyglass Hotel, it is possible to use multiple busses, but instead we recommend that you book a Taxi, which is much faster and less hassle.
- If you are staying in Belfast, we’ve booked a coach to take people from central Belfast directly to Tullyglass Hotel, leaving at 11am sharp. Please let us know in the RSVP if you want a seat onboard.
The Global Travel Plan
If you are not a UK, Irish or EU citizen, and do not have a UK visa / ILR, you will probably need to obtain a UK Visa to enter Northern Ireland.
You can check for certain if you need a visa by using the following link: https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa
To apply for a UK visa the following link and click apply for a standard visa: https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor/apply-standard-visitor-visa
If you have a visa for the Republic of Ireland, it likely does not cover the ability to enter Northern Ireland. The Common Travel Area rights are only applicable to Irish and UK citizens, so travel to Northern Ireland you will likely need a UK visa.
- To fly here, you will likely need to fly to Belfast via a stopover in London.
- Once you have arrived in the UK and are through border control, then proceed with following the above suggestions for Domestic travellers.
There are a handful of hotels in the immediate Ballymena area that are only a few mins taxi drive away from Tullyglass Hotel. Tullyglass recommend the following:
- Oranmore Guesthouse (0.5miles) – 147 Galgorm Rd, Ballymena BT42 1DE, +44 (0) 28 2565 2239
- Leighinmohr House Hotel (1.2miles) – Leighinmohr Ave, Ballymena BT42 2AN, +44 (0) 28 2565 2313
- Adair Arms Hotel (1.5miles) – 1-7 Ballymoney Rd, Ballymena BT43 5BS, 44 (0) 28 2565 3674
- Galgorm Spa & Golf Resort (2.4miles) – 136 Fenaghy Rd, Ballymena BT42 1EA, +44 (0) 28 2588 1001
- Rosspark Hotel (8.0miles) – 20 Doagh Rd, Kells BT42 3LZ, +44 (0) 28 2589 1663
Otherwise if you want to stay in Belfast, there are many hotels available through websites such as booking.com, and there are normally quite a few airbnb.com listings in Belfast as well.